I Do Windows has been the premier window cleaning company operating in Morris and Somerset counties, New Jersey for over 35 years. We are seeking hard working professionals to satisfy our large client base in the region by taking on the position of window cleaner. Applicant should be hungry for steady work, competitive pay and looking to strive and grow in a long established business.
I Do Windows prides itself on being the best window cleaning service in the area, offering its customers superior results and top notch customer service. We are looking for applicants that understand that they are representing the premier window cleaning company in the region and are excited to meet and surpass our standards. Characteristics that we look for in our employees are that you are friendly and outgoing by nature, loyal, hard working, have attention to detail, work well with others and are safety conscious.
This Window Cleaning position position comes with career potential. We are looking for someone that has career ambitions and would have interest in growing with the company and eventually take on more responsibility in a management/leadership roll.
This is a physical job. Applicants must be able to keep up physically and thrive at a low grade aerobic pace. Ideal candidates are looking for a career outside of the office/cubical environment. You should enjoy being outside, like a challenge, and pride yourself on your work ethic, presentation and appearance.
I Do Windows's new hire's primary responsibilities include window and gutter cleaning but may also include such responsibilities as power washing, screen repair, roof cleaning etc.
Window cleaning experience is not necessary but is preferred.
It is required that all of our team members have their own means of transportation, live within 30 minutes and be able to leave from our facilities in either Mendham or Mount Olive, New Jersey by 7AM.
Understand that all crew members are always accompanied on every job by one of the owners.
Typical work weeks offer 35-50 hours over 6 days a week. Availability on Saturdays is required.
Employee schedules can be flexible and salaries typically range from $400-$900 week.
I Do Window’s has a management team that encourages and supports its staff to learn, better themselves and grow. We fully understand that our employees need to be content with their jobs and work environment in order to perform with excellence on a daily basis. We work very hard to provide a professional workplace and support our staff in any way we can to ensure that they are employed in a nurturing and positive work environment. I Do Windows has been a family run business since its inception in 1983 and we pride ourselves on treating all employees like a family member.
- Competitive pay, bonuses and fast salary increases for top candidates.
- Guaranteed work – up to 6 days a week.
- Management, career and ownership potential.
- Safety Training
- Free Uniforms
If learning the skills it takes to succeed in our small business environment and salary range is something of interest to you, we encourage you fill out the content form below if you meet our list of requirements.
- All applicants must be 18 years or age or older
- All applicants must be a US citizens, permanent resident or have working papers - documents will be checked and verified
- All applicants must be willing to submit to a background check
- All applicants must have a valid US/New Jersey driver's license
- All applicants must be able to arrive at work by 7 AM and stay as late as 7 PM
- All applicants must be available to work Saturdays
- All applicants must be available to work more than 10 hours a day though it is rarely required
- All applicants must be comfortable with heights and ladders - Ladder use is a job requirement
- All applicants must be Drug Free and willing to submit to random drug testing throughout their employment
- All applicants must be willing to sign a non-compete form and understand that they are subject to legal recourse if they violate it
Apply now by completing and submitting the form below!